Little Bo Peep may have lost her sheep, but she sure didn’t lose sleep over choosing a hair stylist. I’m always puzzled why stylists and many brides turn to Bo Peep as their fashion inspiration? You know what I’m talking about loves, those odd ringlets that turn great hair into something overdone, puzzling, and out of fashion. Great hair is everything, just ask any Beyonce or any model who struts down the Victoria’s Secret catwalk sporting those amazing beach waves. Hair should have movement, texture and not look overdone. I often use this T3 curler and wand to create my effortless beach waves. I always make sure to keep the end straight and not curled so it doesn’t look overdone. You should stick with this T3 curler (or styling wand) for hair care. And Bo Peep should stick to sheep. Also, make sure to check out my 2 go-to products for styling my hair below – comes highly recommended by my hair stylists (Cherin and Anh).
Simple How-To Beachy Waves
- Air dry or messy blow dry hair
- Split hair into four sections (2 top sections and 2 bottom sections)
- Start with the bottom section and curl pieces away from your face (never curling ends – leave about an inch)
- Repeat until all sections are done
- Comb fingers through hair to make it messy to give texture
- Spray dry shampoo or texturing spray through out hair
- Dab some paste (can’t live without this one) in your palm to help with fly-aways and to seal the ends
- All done!
SHOP THE LOOK
Photos: Jen Eun