I’ve teamed up with Dell and Intel to give you an inside look into their new XPS 13! I have always been a fan of Dell laptops for as long as I can remember, since I use to work on them everyday at my old consulting job. One thing I didn’t like about my last Dell was that it was SO heavy. I always thought that as a consultant you needed a light weight laptop that was portable and easy to travel with. Since my company’s budget was limited they weren’t able to upgrade our laptops. That is why I am so thankful for being given the opportunity to try out the stunning new XPS 13.
Below are a few (of many) of my favorite features about the new XPS 13 that I love so far:
- It’s the smallest (and lightest at 2.6lbs) one you will find out there
- It’s virtually borderless with an infinity display. How great that your displayed image can cut all the way to the edge?? It’s the first in the world
- It loads up quickly. Sometimes it can be so annoying if your laptop takes a few minutes to load up so that’s why I love the Intel Rapid Start Technology as it boots up in seconds
- It has an industry leading battery life where you can get 15 hours in a single charge
- It’s environmentally friendly – as it avoids using materials that contain lead, mercury, or other harmful chemicals. They are PVC free and also Dell has options to recycle your old PC
- Intel HD Graphics which makes all images super crisp
So far I have been using the Dell XPS 13 ultrabook for a week now and from my first impressions I love it! I can’t wait to share more details with you as I continue using it and taking it with me on my upcoming travels. Also, be sure to check out their great XPS 13 mobile accessories.
This post is brought to you by Dell & Intel. All thoughts and opinions are my own.