One of my favorite items this season is the slip dress. The slip was de rigueur in the 90s when the likes of Kate Moss and Gwyneth Paltrow who took the slip from the bedroom to fashion’s forefront. The slip has returned and this time is reinterpreted and restyled to suit today’s needs. For this look, I paired a slip with a sweater and grey crossbody bag. Another great look is wearing a slip with a longline blazer or suede moto. There’s pretty much no way to slip up this look.
I’ve teamed up with Nordstrom to share my top slip dress picks below and how you can style it!
SHOP THE LOOK
*5 Ways to Wear a Slip Dress*
- Pair with an oversized cozy sweater.
- For a more structured look style with a longline blazer or duster.
- If you like pushing style limits like me, pair with some boyfriend denim and sky-high heels.
- For a more evening look wear pair with an off the shoulder moto jacket – love this suede one.
- Dress the look down by wearing some white sneakers and an oversized denim jacket.
Special thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.