This post is sponsored by Sally Hansen.
Airbrush Legs comes in both a spray and a lotion. The major difference between the spray and lotion is that the spray has a light to medium coverage with a glow, whereas the lotion gives you full coverage with a matte finish. So the spray could be more for a casual event, and the lotion could be for a wedding or night on the town for lasting wear!
Product Instructions (spray):
- Shake product well, then spray into your hand for a more even application
- Rub onto legs until completely blended
- Allow to set for 60 seconds before dressing
Product Instructions (lotion):
- Squeeze quarter size into hand
- Smooth evenly all over legs
- Allow it to completely dry before dressing
For best results, shave before application! Happy Summer
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs gives you gorgeous, summer-ready legs in an instant.
No sun. No salon. No streaks. www.instagram.com/sally_hansen