Your feedback over the past few months has given me amazing insight into what all of you have been loving and purchasing. Since many of us are still spending a lot of time at home and trying to making the most of that time, my takeaway is that it’s the little things that helps us get through the uncertainty. That can be something from a new comfy robe, the perfect dresser, or cute glass cups and the best pans you’ll ever use! I thought it would be helpful to share some recent reader favorites and my goal is to share with you in a monthly post. So without further ado, here are July reader favorites! x
1. Star Robe via Shopbop. My most worn item during quarantine and really the chicest. It’s super soft and comfortable.
2. Rope tote via Target – wear it to the beach and the office and my must-have SPF!
3. Polka dot dress via Verishop – was only $30! Size up!
3. Neutral silk rug via Wayfair – the perfect neutral rug IMO.
4. Go-to skincare by Skinceuticals – been using their SPF for years and leaves a nice dewy glow! I also love their cream cleanser and eye cream (it actually helps with dark circles)! Their H.A. Intensifier is also a cult favorite and has really really reduced fine lines and makes my skin look more plump :)
5. Oak dresser via Wayfair – top drawer is lined with velvet for your accessories!
6. Rainbow rib dress via Banana Republic – great to wear at home or out and about.
7. Lilac linen top via Shopbop – can’t tell you how much I have worn this at home and the pool!
8. Ribbed dinnerware glasses via Amazon – over 100 of your bought these! A long-time fave!
9. BCBG dress – so flattering and hides all the right places.
10. Summersalt swimsuit and coverup – wrinkle free and I even wear the suit as a bodysuit.