So excited to finally share my every day glowy makeup routine (video on instagram) and some of my favorite beauty products. You can shop everything I used below. If you have any requests on what tutorial to see next let me know in the comments section below. Happy Friday!
// Shop My Current Beauty Products //
Also, as requested here is a step by step of products I used:
1. Josh Rosebrook tinted moisturizer from Follain.
2. Mix Erborian CC creme with it cosmetics CC creme (shade medium – the combo of both makes for a good amount of coverage that’s not too heavy). Love that both smooth out my skin and gives it a flawless appearance and base!
4. Laura Mercier concealer. I switch back and forth between Tarte Shape Tape (light medium honey shade) and Laura Mercier.
5. Add first layer of illuminating liquid highlighter from Becca in Moonstone. This stuff lasts all day and looks amazing in video and pictures!
6. Set with Nars bronzer/blush. I use this on the apples of the cheek.
9. Line inner and upper lids with Tarte double take eyeliner – really makes your eyes pop!
11. For the cheeks love this new blush (another clean beauty product from Follain).
12. Add another layer of Moonstone for EXTRA glow but not necessary:)
13. Curl lashes with Shumera curler and use Marc Jacobs mascara.
14. Set makeup with Boscia witch hazel and rose spray.
15. Finish with my favorite nude lipstick – Perfection by Trish McVoy.