Who wouldn’t love wearing sweat pants to work everyday? Well since that can never happen I’ve turned to jogger pants, the dressier and cooler cousin of sweatpants. Jogger pants can really elevate any look if styled correctly. Whether you’re headed out for date night or getting ready for work, I am sharing five quick tips on how you can wear joggers this fall.
How To Wear Joggers This Fall:
1. Style it with a blazer to dress up the look. I am wearing this one from Ann Taylor.
2. Go for a monochrome look and style with same color top and jacket.
3. Pair with heels for a more dressy vibe. Nude heels would look great too!
4. Keep it casual and style with mules or sneakers.
5. Play with patterns. Add some stripes to the look.
These joggers also come in olive and navy! Next, I plan on wearing the olive ones with a cozy olive sweater, both from Ann Taylor. Ann Taylor’s luxwear collection has so many great pieces that will work both at the office and at home.
// Shop The Look //
Special thanks to Ann Taylor for sponsoring this post.