Happy Friday loves! Hope you all had a great week. Wanted to recap a few things from the week and some life updates:
- Not sure if you saw but our condo flooded so now we are staying with family! We tenants ready to move in but that will be delayed for a few months. Most of our furniture was un-salvageable so that means it’s time to go furniture shopping!
- We bought a new house! Eeek! So excited! Since our family is growing by two we thought it was time to move into a bigger place. Before we got pregnant we decided to move to LA full time. But now LA will have to wait as we need all the family support we can get with the twins. Can’t wait to share the home design journey with you as we have some exciting updates and collabs in the works. You are going to love this house! It’s very mid-century modern.
- I am officially 6 months pregnant now! We had an ultra sound this week and babies are doing great!
- It’s been getting harder and harder to get dressed with this growing belly but I’m having fun being creative and sharing this journey with you. Shop my latest looks below!
- I have a few new features on Who What Wear. First on where to shop in DC and some style must-haves.
Also, make sure to check out my new Shop section where I added a few new menu items. Wishing you all an amazing weekend!
SHOP MY LOOKS