Spring may “officially” be here but the seasons are still very much in transition, and that means it’s the perfect time for a little spring wardrobe cleaning. When it comes to fashion, surviving unpredictable weather is all about building a smart and versatile wardrobe. In order to make the most out of your spring closet, you’ll want to start finding key pieces and seasonal staples like the ones from Topshop at Nordstrom that I am sharing with you today! Check out my Topshop must-haves at Nordstrom and get inspired by the pieces that will be decorating my wardrobe this spring.
Five Topshop pieces you need now:
- Floral blazer – Every wardrobe needs a statement piece or a few! This blazer adds an unexpected dimension to any look and is the perfect layering piece for the changing temperatures.
- Faux Leather mini – A black mini skirt is a classic staple and a must-have in every wardrobe.
- Band Tee – Graphic tees are fashion’s latest comeback, and they’ve won me over! A simple band tee adds an effortless edge to any look.
- Gingham – This timeless print is one of my personal favorites, and this billowy dress is perfect for spring.
- Suede Slides – This season, and for a long time to come (I hope this trend never ends!), suede slides, sandals, and mules are THE way to go for comfort and style all-in-one.
SHOP THE LOOK
Special thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.