Happy Friday! I wanted to give you a fashion debrief , call it a “Fab List”, so that you can start your weekend off in style. Here are some links and favorite items that have been on my mind as of late.
- MM.LaFleur recently opened on K Street. Workwear with a purpose. New York City-based, direct-to-consumer ecommerce brand that provides a complete wardrobe and personal-styling service for the professional woman who has #BetterThingsToDo than shop. Make sure to check them out – I love this neutral ensemble I recently picked up!
- Marion Parke – Love her shoes so much and recently snagged this pair! They have an event at Hu’s shoes in Georgetown next week. More details to come!
- Two Toned Denim – You may have seen this trend explode over Instagram. I gave it a spin in these AG jeans and couldn’t be happier with the results.
- Gender Reveal – can’t wait to share the news with you on what we’re having! Just waiting on my 20 week ultrasound of the twins so it’s triple confirmed:) Cake is from Buttercream Bakeshop.
- Washington Life Feature – Follow the Lead. Was so humbled to be included in this month’s issue of Washington Life Magazine along side some major bosses. Check full feature here.