Lo & Sons Pearl Bag c/o | Zara Dress (similar) | Sigerson Morrison Sandals | Ray Ban Aviators | H&M Jacket (similar) | Alor Ring | Nialaya Bracelet c/o
My husband I have a special affinity for Napa. I first fell in love with Napa while seeking out wedding venues and so we were married at Meadwood Resort in Napa. We now try to take min-vacations every few months to explore all that Napa has to offer.
This trip I only took one bag with me, Lo & Sons The Pearl bag. It’s the perfect travel companion featuring two zipper compartments that easily fit all my essentials. My favorite feature has to be that it converts from a crossbody to a evening clutch – I wore it both ways while enjoying some wine at Carneros Inn.
The Pearl is Crafted from a soft buttery 100% full-grain nappa leather (how fitting), and lined with the companies signature jacquard interior.
Currently some of their color combos are 20% off so be sure to get your fave before they sell out again!
Also, below thought I would share my top 5 favorite things to do while in Napa:
- Oxbow Market – A great public market with tons of restaurants and fresh desserts
- Gotts Burger – If you’re looking to try the best burger in Napa, Gotts is it!
- Carneros Inn – For breathtaking views of Napa, grab some wine and enjoy
- Meritage Spa – They have the best spa in Napa, a huge facility with a eucalyptus infused steam room
- Bouchon Bakery – A must see (and try) in Yountville for famous sweet treats. Be ready to wait in line!
A special thanks to Lo & Sons for sponsoring this post.
Thank you for including us in this beautiful post. We would love for you to take a mini break with us any time.