Sandro Grey Coat (similar here and here) | Over The Knee Boots | H&M Sweater (similar, more affordable version here) | Plush Leggings | Ray Ban Aviators | YSL Shopper
Get the look:
Now that Milan fashion week has come to an end I thought it would be the perfect time to share some of my favorite things to do in Milan. We were invited a few weeks back for the Dolce Gabanna Alta Moda show, which was a complete dream. In between shows and lunches we were able to get in some site seeing and gelato tasting in. Even thought our time was limited, I made it a priority to visit some go-to spots while in Milan that I wanted to share with you.
1. For breath taking views of the city and stunning Italian architecture visit Duomo. It was walking distance from our hotel and we loved passing by it each morning.
2. Teatro all Scala is one world’s most celebrated musical theatres. We watched a ballet show here and it was truly a one-of-a-kind experience.
3. We stayed at the Park Hyatt in Milan and it was such a great central location. You could walk to shops, tons of sight seeing spots, and the best gelato spot was right next door!
4. For an eclectic shopping and art experience all in one, visit 10 Corso Como.
5. DMagazine Outlet was one of the best outlets I’ve ever been to. Who could beat Givenchy dresses and Lanvin shoes at 70% off.
6. Galleria Vittorio is one of the oldest shopping malls in the world. The architecture was completely breathtaking as I constantly found myself starting up.
7. One of my favorite streets to visit while in Milan was Via Montenapoleone . From high-end designer boutiques to some of my favorite chains like Pinko, you can’t go wrong here whether you are window shopping or looking for the perfect investment piece.