As a small business owner and entrepreneur, I love supporting small local shops. Traveling between Cali, NY, and DC – today I’m sharing some of my favorite small shops and sales going on to get your holiday shopping checked off your list. Below are some of my favorite shops and favorite items they carry. Happy Saturday and get out there and support your local shops!
- S3 Active -Train like a goddess and sweat sexy! S3 Active, a curated collection of sexy activewear by my good friend Sarween. From Michi to Koral, I can’t get enough of her picks. You can shop her selections at Lab 1270 across from Union Market in DC. Enjoy 15% today.
- Steven Alan – From Acne Studio clothing to Maison Louis Marie candles, I love their selection of candles, houseware, and clothing. Open at The Shay. Up to 50% off and free shipping.
- Chez Gange Letterpress – A small letterpress company that designed our wedding invites and thank you cards. Made with love! Use code “SHOPSMALL” for 20% off. Located in LA.
- Oak & Ashland– My wedding makeup artist Danika just launched her new eco-friendly and vegan line of skin care products. From coconut lip butter to calming face oils, she will leave your skin glowing. Located in Sonoma.
- Follain – Eco beauty to the max. All my favorite eco-beauty brands in one place. My favorite charcoal cleanser and exfoliator. Located at Union Market.
- DeNada Design – Picture yourself curled up and wrapped in the coziest of knits. I love DeNada Design’s scarf collection, all handmade. Located in DC. Great selection of sale items here.
- Anthom – Chic and minimal, two words I think of when I visit Anthom. Thoughtful and well crafted women’s wear. Located in NYC. Enjoy 20% off in stores and online using code Friday20.
- Meg Biram – Get Shit Done #GSD is Meg’s motto and she gets our life on track daily (and organized) with her focus reminders and life edit e-book. Shop my favorites here. Located in DC.
- Salt & Sundry – A ever-changing collection of goods including handcrafted furniture, dinnerware, linens, covetable vintage finds, and a pantry stocked with small-batch foods and craft cocktail ingredients. And my favorite Mast Brothers choclate:) Located in Union Market, DC.
- Kit & Ace – New shop at The Shay to get that perfect tee that will last you through many washes and traveling. Their cashmere tees are so soft and versatile.
- Treat Yourself Macarons – A local Macaron shop located at Union Station in DC. A sweet treat before you get on a long-haul train ride. And they ship nationwide!
Hope you’ve enjoyed my round up!