This post is sponsored by Target.
When it comes to summer makeup (and heat), I try to keep it as minimal as possible. I like to dab on a light moisturizer, some mascara, and lipgloss – then I’m out the door!
Recently, I was introduced to the Target beauty box and it’s my new favorite thing. The best part is that I am able to try so many new beauty products at once, and educate myself on what fits my look and lifestyle the best.
Since I am always on the hunt for the perfect mascara I was super excited to try the Cover Girl Supersizer. I cannot live without an eyelash curler so thought I would share some quick and easy steps on how to get those glam lashes without applying fake ones.
How to Curl Your Lashes:
- Grab your tools. Eyelash curler, Mascara, Blowdryer
- Heat your curler for 30 seconds using the dryer. Check to make sure it’s not too hot to use.
- Curl each eye for 10 seconds holding the eyelash curler down.
- Apply 2 coats to both top and bottom lashes. Make sure to cover every lash!
- Safety is always first! Make sure to not overheat the curler.
Other products that were included in the box were:
- Fekkai Pre-Soleil Hair Mist- Great to keep the flyaways and frizzy pieces in check!
- Olay Active Botanicals Toner – Balances and evens out your skin tone, while making your moisturizer more effective.
- Olay Active Botanicals Moisturizer- A super light moisturizer perfect for summer.
- Crest 3D Whitestrips 1HR Express – Give your pearly whites some extra oomph by using these whitening strips.
- Hair Food Moisturizing Mask – Great for dried out beach or pool hair.
The beauty box is a great way to introduce your self to new products and explore the world of beauty!
Find your style @TargetStyle.